<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

objectives.. 

1st: to lose 2 kg. by excercising and eating healthy. 2. to put on muscle. 3. to get my mc extended. i really hope the doc extends my mc.. i still got a lot of stuff to do. like giving ger and yh tuition as much as i can. i sincerely believe i can help mel and lisa cos they study the same stuff as i do. my fitness is still there.. but slowly slipping away. i can do five pull-ups.. but my peak was like seven. going to take the 2 mths to really whack myself hard. want to go back to camp stronger than ever. was talking to ray and wondering when i will meet someone that i will really feel so much for. past experiences have taught me, in more than 1 painful lessons, on how to deal with friendships when u try to take it to a higher level. ray meets lot of ppl and ying has got someone in mind. everyone has someone in mind. am i such a loser? i hope that ppl would be attracted to me than me always being attracted to others. hey, i may not look like a pop star but no one can doubt my heart and how big it can be. =p i can't claim to be the bravest soul around but if u need someone to cover your back.. i'll be there. bought the shirt from topman. wore it for service. everyone said it looked nice.. and i looked great. that's really taking praise and magnifying it. i'm still the same as before.. short, fat and ugly. well, maybe not short anymore.. but i'm getting fat again and still as ugly as ever. i got like 9 mths to go before i can consider anyone. if that's anyone will ever consider me. finally feeling tired now.. off to bed =)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?