<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

tuesday bores 

going to get to NUH later for physio. don't really feel like going.. i'll rather laze around in bed. at least until thurs when they extend my mc hopefully =) haha... i tink got to change my routine. the first thing i wake up is to head to the table for food instead of knockin down a good dozen of push-ups and crunches. it'll help with all the flab. feel like going out.. but where? don't really know where to go man.. but so feel like going out instead of staying at home.. argh.. i'm so bored. i tink it's time to install my pull-up bar. it's just lying there. i'm going to be late again for physio. super sianz.. feel like going out to take pics.. i've got something for taking photographs. =p and taking the north-east line.. really want to show mic how it looks like and see it for myself too.. until next time.. u're just read my inner thots. ciao.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?