<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 10, 2003

weight loss 

went to weigh myself today.. can't believe it.. it's either my eyes got some problems or the bathroom scale has some problems. the scale reads my weight at 62 kg... that's my bmt fighting fit weight. till now i can't believe it.. i think i will drop 2 kg more by the end of next week to hit 60 kg. doubts are creeping into my head right now.. my face still looks pudgy from the side.. it always does no matter what.. grrr.. and i still have fats ard my abdomonen region. for once.. i dont really know wat's going on with my body.. am i gaining fat or losing muscles? or is it both? i guess i'll just drop to 60 first and then bulk up again to 65.. 5 kg of muscles.. that sounds interesting.. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?