<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Aftermath 

It's over.

Unlikely that we'll ever get together, no thanks to my horrendously incredibly bad temper.

Unlikley meaning like 1-3% of a 100%.

Somehow, being passive and mild, and ignoring her after trying so hard seems to be a way to get her.

I don't know.



I wish I know. But who am I to really know? I don't want to be the reserve guy if Guy of Her Dreams fail her and leave her weeping.

I'll rather get my heart broken now then to really wait and wait and then get the same result.

All the Best to Mr Guy of Her Dreams. You don't have to do anything. You just have to ask if she'll be yours and she'll drop into your arms.

You've done your work, made your pitch and she's bought the whole package already.



I guess the break for her is just to clear out everyone else except you. Kinda expect her to return after her break with you holding her hand you know..

If she's happy, I'm just happy, though personally feeling all rotten, that you two are happy with each other. It's not just a 100m dash, but really a never ending marathon, think like stanchart's 42km race.



She took a long time to contemplate before deciding that we were unlikely.

What are the thoughts that ran through her head as she contemplated?

Probabaly taking into account all the bad points that I have in spades.

It's really quite hard to live with me, as my parents will testify.



I really don't know, cos the married woman and I were just talking over supper.

It was more like counselling for me, I looked sad and felt bad at the same time.

That if she was ever to confess to her that she liked me afterall, she'll have to do a lot.

I just want to move on with my life, not that it's really been moving according to the script.

Perhaps if that ever happens, which I wouldn't be too upset about, cos she's a nice lady and all

I might just turn around to embrace her.

But there's also the possibility that I might be holding someone's hand for good by then, if it's ever possible for me.

It's just Day 2 since everything collaspesd officially, given that it has been 2 wks that I felt all the negative signals from her. Being cold-shouldered, ignored and treated as invisible.

It has been surprisingly easy to cope thus far. But I really wondered if I can survive.

Really need God to temper this temper of mine. I know I can't and no one mortal really can.



Really appreciate the married woman for just sitting down with me till 2 am in the morning

and hearing me ranting and raving about everything that has happened.

It's kinda hard to really find people these days. Most people spent their days navel-gazing.



I guess at the end of the year, after spending the last 2 with someone, I'll be alone again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?