<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Reserve 

The 150Th post of this blog, a bittersweet one.
Sums up how this whole week has been for me, kinda

I'm not your twelfth man
not the spare tire in the boot
the fire extinguisher in the corner
waiting to put out the fire

I am not your reserve
do my features tell you so
I don't want to be the reserve
sorry if i disappoint you

your heart got broken so have I
who qualifies you to break mine now
don't lead me on anymore please
i'm not a puppet on razor strings

put me out of my misery
euthansise me if you have to
my heart is really fragile
it says handle with care

why do people like you so
that they trip and fall over themselves
i should ask the creator
when i meet him personally someday

my feet point away from you
but the rest pull me towards you
i'm just tired of this fighting
throw in the towel and play dead

my choice my little decision
maybe i'm bold more like foolish
i still like you a lot
don't ask me why i forgot

i'll stick around the corner
even when you ignore me
treat me like i'm invisible
when i'm just in front of you

take me for granted will you
just like all the rest of them
something small and strong tells
me that i'll have my reward

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?