<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 03, 2007

SITREP 

SITREP = Situation Report.



Just wanted to put my thoughts on this 3rd day of Aug down in writing rather than in prose

which only serve to confuse people at times and also for just my own understanding.

Pretty much settled in the cell group on a personal level. People all round are nice and friendly,

sometimes too nice for my liking actually. But it's all real and not a show of pretense.

Somehow things are rolling and responsibility has landed on my shoulders. In this direction,

pretty much dissatisfaction in terms of impact and also relationships. Much could be done on both ends and while many are called, few are chosen; growth is of essential to man and women alike regardless, and such a need to grow spiritually before the dark days approach the earth.



Deliverance was gd. Went down with faith and praying in faith that God moved in my life.

Some people might dismiss it as purely psychological, but I've seen Him work on a real basis.

Basically, I can sleep at night, the fear is gone. Everything is now lighter,

easier to move. Which points down to 2 things hindering me: 1) My own laziness. 2) Relutance

to move out of the pad. Her sister has taken on a job in the same industry. Stressed.

Still pondering if the job is what I want to do 10 years down the road. Basically, I'm looking to settle down into a pattern where the dough rolls in on a regular basis and I don't dread what I'm doing at that point of the time. Don't really want to waste away the last quarter of the year.

Better cash my cheques where my mouth is.



Relationships. Guy didn't think much of girl at first. Guy thinks girl is pretty nice and sweet. Guy sees the good stuff in girl. Guy kinda likes girl. Guy likes girl. Guy really really likes girl now. Girl thinks guy is OK, just OK.

Basically that's how it's going right now. Can it get worse? At least I'm considered OK.

No one wants to really settle for second best, do they.

For chaps who happen to be emotional, at moments impulsive, like yours truly over here, it's always good to just hold the horses, for one may give off the impression that he's SCARY, whereas he's just trying to get to know the person better and also trying to make a good impresssion.

Even though biblically, woman was created out of Man, however, they never shared the same mind that man possessed when he was first created. Therefore, understanding women has always been the longest and perhaps the most tiring game that a man can ever play.

Till now, I'm second-guessed by her with almost 90 percent accuracy and I'm so unable to really read her thoughts.

The last thing I guess is to really hurt someone who puts her feelings into a relationship.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?