<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

X-roads 

For the first time, I'll admit this:

I feel sad. You mean something to me.

I'm not obsessed with you. I can't. If I do, I lose, metaphorically.

This isn't a game, and you're not the prize. You're more than that, you know?



My heart's just kinda broken, shattered, all across the shop.

It doesn't know what to do or how to really react.

My body's just moving on its own, auto-cruising.

My mind's been shut down for so long, since Jan. The shock it never recovered from,

and here another one comes. It's entering into contract talks with me already,

seeking compensation for "emotional trauma due".



Who never felt hurt before? I do, and on both ends of the stick as well.

Yes, he hurt you before. But that was so long ago. He was foolish, and when I talk to him

about his latest interest, he still sounds foolish. Not that I sound any better than him.

But I've learnt more abt the last two years with Paige than he ever did from his books.

I don't hate him. But I do flare up inside that he's the cause of your pain, your fear.

Is that why you decided to go on a break? Everyone's been saying that it's a good time for me

to really find my vision and to take a break from all this as well.

When's your break going to finish? No one except you knows. I just hope that I don't see you

back from the break with your hand in another guy's. Yes, I'm shallow, I just like you more than

I will ever confess. But if you do, I hope you're happy with him. I just don't want you to cry.



Will I ever confess to you? Only, if I knew how you felt abt me I guess. If not, I guess my lips will never betray me though my actions have already admitted to what your sixth sense felt all these months.

Your sixth sense is razor-sharp, and if you ever read this, its about 95% accurate when you second-guess me at stuff. So, now most of the cg knows about what's going on. Great.

I hate it when I start acting awkward in front of people of the opposite gender whom I like. Why am I acting it up when I've been natural all this while? It sucks.



I'll really love to find out how you feel. I gave up trying to understand women. It's just hard when you don't even understand yourselves at times.

Praying for the best, planning for the worst. The contingency plans are all out on the table at

this moment. Girls aren't on the plans.

Perhaps like what the married woman has been hinting through the song, I don't really mean anything to you. That's perfectly cool. For you.

And I'll rather hear it from you that I don't mean anything to you, anything more. Just a member. Just a number. Just a name. Closure.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?