<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Like This 

Been reading Neil Young's autobiography. I personally think it's poison. It's like a vice, where you know it's harmful for you but you still carry on doing it? He's a man who runs away, does what he wants and gets away with it. Twisted, slightly demented musicial genius. I wish I can be like him, minus the demented mindset. A musicial genius will do just fine.

It's been 4 mths exactly since I updated. Love life has crashed. It's not much of a priority now considering that I've been resting for a year. Time to get off the dole queue and get a job.

Foo Fighters are rocking my playlist right now.

Want to learn to live again
Learn to love again
Learn to love like before again
Learn to love again

Fly away into the sky again
Soar like carefree birds
Learn to fly away again
Learn to fly again

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?