<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Eyes Half Awake 

It's now 3 am in the morning. As the title suggest, my eyes are half awake as the brain powers itself down and ready itself to get to sleep for the new day that beckons.
Unwittingly, I've picked up a few readers from my current cell group. Therefore, better paragraphing, less spelling and grammatical errors have entered my consideration for writing an entry.

Does that mean I'll soon lose a piece of privacy on the big blue sky we call the Internet? Perhaps not I guess, until some curious soul decides to google my blog. I guess now with an increased audience, there's a need to write better, which is self-inflicted internal pressure.

The birthday celebration went off without much of a hitch. Glad that the gift was appreciated and everyone, or rather most of us, had a laugh or two at the video recordings. Lijie, if you are reading, you are very much appreciated for all the work you did for this recording. Even though it was a pain in the arse to travel to woodlands for 2 days in a row, it was pretty much worth it and I kinda miss you not around the place. It's just getting a little quiet over here again.

YY's birthday wish was for me to get attached this year. How nice, just wonder if he meant that in jest or did he really mean that in a serious manner. Who knows, the future is ours to hold but not ours to shape, at least not this particular piece of property that has the word romance printed in bold on it. Gave the owner of the house extra work to do today, to my worst fears, the people did drop wax onto her floor. I'm sure I saw her face change a little. Must have gave her grief at the extra time spent mopping that floor. It has to be me, the smart alecky pants of the cell group who had to come up with the idea of surrounding him with the tealights. Come on guys, it was quite pathetic to see the sisters on their fours scrapping the wax while we hang around the place.

Yes, I'm a big bad roaring caveman from the dark ages, a male chauvinist in disguise, but there's just some stuff that ring bells in this thick skull of mine. And it's to make the ladies to do the work. I know that at home, my mother will want to do everything for me, and seriously it's a bit out of control. But as much as I can, I want the women in my life to relax a little more. These are small things, I understand, but just think if you were in the path of a gigantic snowball, just for a moment, think how did it become so awlfully huge?

Slowly but surely, the cord around the bag that holds the cat is slowing coming loose. More people are just starting to see something that they've never seen before. I just hope that as they keep their eyes open, they'll keep their mouth shut. I don't think we are people who respond too well to teasing, at least I'm thinking for the other side. Years of ushering have given me a hide thick enough to swipe away these remarks with considerably ease. Keeping everyone's trap shut will probably do me a good world of good, and you never know, YY's birthday wish might just come early for me. No one knows really.

The caveman ain't dragging any woman back to his cave to cook and slave cos'
I'll be one of the good guys cos' there's just too many of the bad ones around.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?